Monday 27 October 2008

Book availability, or rather lack thereof

Just popped into my local Waterstone's to order a copy of Ira Greenberg's book, only to be told that is currently reprinting, and won't be available until the end of November. Waterstone's have just 3 copies in the country, so if your local store is Kingston University, Scarborough or Worcester, you may be in luck.

There are 2 suppliers on eBay with over 30 copies between them (here and here), but I've just ordered a copy from Amazon for £28 including p&p.

Please note that I am not connected in any way to any of the suppliers mentioned above.

2 comments:

James Gray said...

Hi Barry - thanks for the info! I've just ordered from one of the ebay sellers. Don't fancy waiting a month, and I'm really not into ebooks.

monkstone said...

Somehow Waterstones have just magicked up a book for me, I've got an email that said the dispatched it today. I'm doubtful of the reprint story!!!